In order to counteract the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism, the FASTEXCHANGE.CENTER exchange Service conducts AML checks by the AMLBot service of transactions received from clients. In case the transaction is identified as High Risk or the coins are sent from Dark Service, Dark Market, Illegal Service, Gambling, Exchange Fraudulent, Scam, Stolen, Mixer, Ransom, Sanctions, Child Exploitation and Terrorism Financing having a risk of more than 10%, or associated with illegitimate sources, the exchange Service may suspend the exchange operation until verification is carried out in accordance with KYT (Know Your Transaction) standards.
1. Suspend the transaction for up to 7 days, provided there is no request from the competent authorities on the transaction, or withhold the user's funds until the incident is fully investigated.
2. The Service has the right to request identification from the User, which includes the provision by the User of a screen (video) of the transfer from the wallet, as well as the hash of the transaction.
3. The Service can also request any additional information from the User in case of suspicious transactions, only at the request of the regulator (the role of the regulator can be an exchange, a government agency or other organization that has the appropriate legal grounds).
4. Refuse the User to withdraw funds to the account of third parties without explanation.
5. When the user passes identification, within 2 calendar days to return the funds, minus a commission in an amount not exceeding the total cost of labor costs for processing the application and organizing the return of funds. In this case, the User is obliged to confirm the details for the return.
6. If the User refuses to undergo identification, return the funds to the source of receipt within 7 calendar days, provided that there is no request from the competent authorities for the transaction. Upon return, a commission will be withheld in an amount not exceeding the total cost of labor costs for processing the application and arranging a refund.